LandWorks specializes in turnkey projects for public and private sector projects and strives to take full responsibility for implementing all stages of development, construction and planting until the project is completed to the client’s satisfaction.
Our professional work ensure that the finished project is not only efficient and practical, but also in harmony with the environment. Our registered landscape architects, engineers, agriculturists and biologists bring extensive knowledge of plant materials, site design and planning, accessibility requirements, grading and drainage, lighting, site detailing, site amenities and environmental considerations to create projects that address human requirements and the ever-important need to increase the sustainability of our built environment.
These landscape and garden projects richly layer plantings, natural systems and places for people within strong design organizational strategies to create places that allow individual interpretation and that foreground the landscape itself as a destination.
Scope of Services
- Private Residential Gardens
- Resort & Hotels
- Commercial Spaces & Workplaces
- Green Roof & Living Walls
- Sport & Recreation Projects
- Stormwater Management such as natural ponds, rain garden, tree box filter, porous paving
- Master Planning & Guidelines
- Ecological Study & Conservation
- Sustainable Landscape Design